Call for Papers
NANOSYM 2021 is an international conference in Micro and Nanotechnology. We are seeking original, high impact research papers on all topics related to nanomaterials and nanotechnology. Papers are peer-reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and impacts in current trends of nanotechnology. All accepted papers will be published in Scopus indexed proceedings. Selected papers will be published in Scopus and WoS indexed journal.
Conference participants may choose to attend only, submit extended abstract, or submit full paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
For the options of submitting an extended abstract (2 pages) or full paper (4-8 pages) to be included in the conference proceedings, please submit a short abstract by 23rd July 2021 via the EDAS platform.
Recommended topics of submission are as follows, but not limited to:-
- Nanoelectronics, Nanodevices & Nanosystems
- Micro & Nanomaterials: design, simulation, synthesis & characterization
- Wellness, Medical & Healthcare
- Energy, Renewables, Environment & Safety
- Nanoagricultural & Food Technology
- Nanoscience and Education
Accepted paper will be published in Scopus indexed proceedings.
Selected papers may submit to the special issue/series of :
1) Nanoscale Research Letters (Q1/Q2)
2) Computer Modelling in Engineering Sciences (Microelectronic Packaging) (Q3)
3) Sains Malaysiana (Q4)
4) Jurnal Teknologi (Scopus)